Instructor: Nici Bickley
Duration: 1 hour
Skill Level: Beginner
Social Media platform newsfeeds are inundated with posts from Businesses and Personal. So how do you make yours standout? You need to make them eye-catching! In this webinar replay we go through a number of different posts you can create in Canva that will grab attention.
What you’ll get from this course:
Your business needs to create a positive image in the minds of consumers. Contrary to what most people believe, branding isn’t just a logo. Your businesses purpose, focus, and image all combine to create your brand. Why should you make this effort? Personal Branding can be the most influential tool for success in your self-marketing toolkit. You can identify, package and sell who you are to build a personal brand that results in business growth, influence, and income.
Feel confident using the right software
Demonstrate the correct techniques
Achieve a specific goal
This is the course content.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
There is no certification for this course.
Nici BickleySEO Expert
Nici has combined her passion for sharing knowledge, her ability to break the complex into simple chunks and her SEO experience to create a useful, actionable course for small businesses. She founded Autom8 Now in 2019 and has trained over 100 businesses.
In this webinar, we'll explore the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape and help you determine where to focus your efforts especially when money is tight. Should you prioritize Google or social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram? We'll discuss organic search and social media versus paid advertising. This session is…