Instructor: Nici Bickley
Duration: 10 hours
Skill Level: Beginner
Unlock the potential of your Google Business Profile with our friendly and fast-paced course! Discover how to supercharge your local SEO efforts using the incredible capabilities of ChatGPT. In just a short time, we’ll empower you with the skills to optimize your online presence, boost visibility, and attract more customers. Join us on this journey to transform your business’s Google Business Profile into a local SEO powerhouse!
What you’ll get from this course:
In this course, you’ll gain the knowledge and practical skills to elevate your local SEO game using the remarkable power of ChatGPT. By the end of this journey, you’ll experience three key benefits:
Enhanced Online Visibility
Increased Customer Traffic
Gain a Competitive Edge
This is the course content.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
Upon completion of the questions and assessments, you will receive a certificate of achievement.
Nici BickleySEO Expert
Nici has combined her passion for sharing knowledge, her ability to break the complex into simple chunks and her SEO experience to create a useful, actionable course for small businesses. She founded Autom8 Now in 2019 and has trained over 100 businesses.
In this webinar, we'll explore the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape and help you determine where to focus your efforts especially when money is tight. Should you prioritize Google or social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram? We'll discuss organic search and social media versus paid advertising. This session is…